1.8

Their website fails to provide contact coordinates to reach them by email, or regular mail; only a toll-free number is provided.Their so-called Service Locator (web tool to locate parts/repair providers) is horrible.

In my case it offered 2 local service centres the 1st listed no phone # & an outdated municipal address. After visiting the 2nd listed service centre, it appeared they don't stock parts, but would special order them. I contacted Poulan Support by phone agent was pleasant & did her best, but when I explained my frustration she stated "that web page is not well maintained, and perhaps those service centres hadn't signed agreements so we're no longer associated service centres". She offered to locate one for me & found one about 40 miles away curiously when I returned to the Poulan Service Locator page and entered the town their agent gave me, the tool gave me the same 2 service centres I'd previously found but none in the town the agent had given me.

She offered to ship me the needed part but the price would be $34, whereas the 1st local (former) service centre I dealt with said the special order price was $25.43; and that compares to another source offering same @ $8.99. Seems it's a free-for-all when it comes to parts pricing. Buyer beware. Overall, very disappointed.

Wasted or 2 hrs time & gas driving around trying to get a basic part.

Poor website; poor site maintenance; outrageous pricing policy; and fails to welcome customer contact/correspondence other other than through call centre.Looking forward to response.

Review about: Poulan Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Poulan?

Comments